- The IP KVM Console redirects local keyboards, mouse and video data to a remote administration console. it allows you to control one or many computers locally at the server site or remotely via the internet using a standard browser. You can securely gain BIOS level access to systems via SSL authentication and encryption.
- Setting up the KVM IP Series is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is entailed. Because the KVM Switches intercepts keyboard and mouse input directly, there is no software to configure; no need to get involved in complex installation routines; no need to be concerned with compatibility problems.
- The Switches features RJ45 connectors and CAT5 cable to link to the computers. It can travel up to 150m eliminating the need for KVM extenders.
- A single console controls up to 8 to 16 computers.
- Dual Interface - supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus.
- Manage servers around the world.
- Remote KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) access over IP or analogous telephone line (modem needed).
- Local console port for direct analogous access to KVM Switches.
- DUAL LAN Port for Remote Console and easy cascaded wiring.
- Dual USB port for Local Console and general purpose USB devices.
- Full control under any OS, in BIOS level during boot or at Blue Screens.
- No additional software necessary on client console side. Remote mass storage control and redirection.
- Automatically senses video resolution for best possible screen capture,
- High performance mouse tracking and synchronization.
||17" 8 Port IP-based 4-in-1 LCD KVM Console: 8 Ports (RJ-45)