The 10/100 M Fiber Media Converter have been tested and found to comply with the limits for a digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These standards are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when these devices are operated in a commercial environment. These devices can generate and radiate radio frequency energy and may cause harmful interference to radio communications unless installed in accordance with this User’s Guide.
Operation of this device in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference which will make the user responsible for the appropriate remedial action at his/her own expense.
Your Fiber Media Converter carton should contain the following items:
- 10/100M Fiber Media Converter
- AC-DC Power Adapter
- This User’s Guide
Please notify your sales representative immediately if any items are missing or damaged.
The 10/100 Base-TX to 100 Base-FX Fast Ethernet Converter is fully:
- Multi-Mode: SC/ST Fiber Connector
- Single-Mode: SC/FC/ST Fiber Connector
- Single-Mode Single Fiber: SC Fiber Connector
Six LEDs display instant status monitoring for Power, TX Fdx, FX (Link/Act), Tx (Link/Act), Fx100, Tx 100.
Please follow the procedure outlined below:
• Turn off the power of the device/station in the network in which the Media Converter will be
• Ensure that there is no activity in the nework.
• Attach fiber cable from the converter to the fiber network. the fiber connections must be
matched -- transmit the socket to receive socket.
• attach a UTP cable from the 100Base-TX network to the RJ45 port on the converter.
• Connect the power cord to the converter and check that the Power LED lights up.
• The TP link and FX link LEDs will light when all the cable connections are satisfactory.
• Turn on the power of the device/station.
Basic Network Connection:
FIber Optic Information and Detail:
The converter conforms to the following standards:
- Standards: IEEE802.3u Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
- Connectors (RJ45-UTP and Fiber SC or ST)
- Multi-Mode: RJ45 and SC/ST Connector
- Single-Mode: RJ45 and SC Connector
- LED: Power, FX100, FX Link/Act, TX Fdx, Tx Link/Act, TX 100.
- Data Transfer Mode: 10/100 Mbps
- Duplex Mode: Full or Half Duplex Mode
- Power Requirement: AC 100-260V DC 1A@+5V
- Ambient Temperature: 0~70℃
- Humidity: 5% to 90%
- Dimensions: External Power 26 x 81 x 105mm (H x W x D)
- Cable UTP: Cat.5 UTP cable
- Fiber: Multimode 50/125, 62.5/125, 9/125 or 10/125um
||Media Converter 10/100 Mbps UTP-Fiber MM-SC 2KM
||Media Converter 10/100 Mbps UTP-Fiber SM-SC 20Km